TS EAMCET 2020 Notification: Apply Online, Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern: Students who are dreaming to study graduation in Telangana State Engineering, Medical and Agriculture need to write TS EAMCET, or a common entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad.
The application form for the Telangana State EAMCET 2020 is all set to be released on 21st February 2020. It’s a State Level Entrance Examination which is organized once in a year. Candidates who clear the entrance test will get admissions into various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by various universities or colleges in the state.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Notification: Apply Online, Exam date, Syllabus
Telangana State EAMCET 2020 Application Form/ How to apply for TS EAMCET 2020
One need to fill the necessary details in the TS EAMCET 2020 Application form, below are few details one need to go through before submitting the application.
- You can find an Application form in Online (or) visit the nearest Telangana State online center and fill the application.
- The TS EAMCET 2020 from will be available online from 21st February 2020 only.
- click on ‘pay registration fee’ link provided.
- Payment registration page will be displayed, fill all the details
- In the application form, the student who are applying need to upload a passport size photograph and need to do his signature in the pdf format.
- Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted.
- Students can also make corrections if any mistakes are made in Application form by opening the correction window for only one-time.
- Students need to provide a valid Email ID and password as all the details/ information will be sent to it.
- Select payment mode.
- Pay fee according to your course & category.
- Verify your application form and submit.
- Once the application is submitted you can take a printout of their application for future use.
Here are TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates:
- TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Notification release: 19th February 2020
- Eamcet Exam Online Application form / Application submission without late fee: 21-Feb-2020 to 30-Mar-2020
- Application correction window open: 3rd to 4th week of April 2020
- Last date of application submission with late fee: 27th April 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Admit card will be available from: 20-April-2020 to 1-May-2020
- #TS EAMCET 2020 Exam dates for Engineering: 4th, 5th, 7th & 8th May 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Exam dates for Agriculture Exam: 9th & 11th May 2020
Answer Key Release Dates
- #TS EAMCET 2020 Preliminary Answer Key will be published 1 Week After the Exam (3rd week of May 2020)
- Announcement of TS EAMCET 2020 Result /Release of final answer key: 4th week of May 2020
TS Eamcet 2020 Exam Results Date
- TS EAMCET 2020 Results & Rank card will be Released on the Last week of May 2020
- #TS EAMCET 2020 Counseling start from 2nd week of June 2020
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Fee/ Registration Fee:
Applications fees various for candidates according to their categories. You can apply your application fee online using net banking/debit/credit card or you can pay at any Online centers in Telangana State (TS).
- Engineering:Rs 400/- for SC/ST and Rs 800/- for other categories
- Agricultural and Medical: Rs 400/- for SC/ST and Rs 800/- for other categories
- Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (Both Streams): Rs. 800/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1600/- for other categories.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Students should have the following Eligibility Criteria which is officially declared by the TS EAMCET 2020 authority.
Nationality: Candidate need to be a resident of India or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or a card holder of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
Age Criteria:Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December 2020.
Domicile:Candidate should belong to Telangana /Andhra Pradesh state and one need to satisfy the local/ non- local requirements.
Qualification: Candidate should pass 10th class and Intermediate (+2) from a recognized board/ / Diploma in engineering.
Mandatory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the subjects one need to write and qualify for Engineering. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the subjects one need to write and qualify for Agriculture & Medical (AM).
Percentage: Candidate should at- least obtain 45% (40% for SC/ ST category) marks.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The common entrance test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad (JNTU). The examination will have two separate papers, one for engineering aspiring candidates and the other for agriculture and medical candidates.
Exam Mode: TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode/ pen and paper-based exam.
Number of Type of Questions:There will be a total of 160 questions for both Engineering as well as Agriculture & Medical test. It’s a multiple-choice questions paper.
Total Marks: 160 marks.
Time Duration:You have 3 hours of time to complete the examination.
Language Medium: The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
Marking Scheme: You will get one mark for each correct answer and there are no negative marks for any incorrect answer.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern for Engineering Courses:
Physics: 40 Questions
Chemistry: 40 Questions
Mathematics: 80 Questions
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern for Agricultural Courses:
Botany: 40Q uestions
Zoology: 40 Questions
Physics: 40 Questions
Chemistry: 40 Questions