OSSC SI Recruitment 2019–283 Sub Inspector (CPSE-2018) Vacancy–Last Date 30 January 2020 : Detailed information on the notification of OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 is out, and there is a vacancy of 283 Sub-Inspector posts. OSSC invites the young talents from all over the nation to apply for these vacancy posts for a bright future. In this article, you will know about all the essential details about the post vacancy and the qualification requirements.
OSSC SI Recruitment 2019
Required details of OSSC CPSE Examination 2019
There is a total of 283 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector. These are categorized into three grades or sections where 143 posts are ready for Sub Inspector of Police, 130 posts are ready for Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) 10 posts for Fire Station Officer Service. It totals the vacancy posts to 283. The basic pay scale for the posts starts from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800/- based on qualification and experience. The grade pay will be extra Rs. 4200/- along with the monthly payments.
Further details include the reservation information as follows:
- Amongst the 143 posts of SI, 19 posts are reserved for SC candidates, 32 posts are reserved for ST candidates, 13 posts are reserved for SEBC reserved candidates, and 79 posts are available for the unreserved candidates.
- And, Amongst the 130 posts for SI(armed), 21 posts are reserved for SC candidates, 29 posts are reserved for ST candidates, 15 posts are reserved for SEBC candidates, and 65 posts are available for unreserved candidates.
- Amongst the ten posts for Station Officer, two posts are reserved for SC candidates, two posts are reserved for ST candidates, and six posts are available for unreserved candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for applying on OSSC SI Recruitment 2019
- For the post of SI, the candidates need to be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit for applying for the post of SI is between 21 years to 25 years.
- For the post of Station Officer, the candidate need to be a graduate in the field of Science or Engineering from a government recognized university. The age limit for applying to the post of Station Officer is 21 years to 25 years of age.
Other essential Information on OSSC-CPSE examination
- The application fee for the unreserved category will be Rs.200/- and you need not pay anything if you are from the reserved category.
- The last date for submission of the application is 30th January 2020.
- The selection criteria will be done in four rounds, starting from the written examination, where your knowledge will be tested. The second round will be a physical test, after which you need to go through the medical test and personal interview before you can officially join the service.
How to apply for the OSSC-CPSE examination?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of OSSC, i.e., http://www.ossc.gov.in
- Now, select the OSSC SI recruitment tab from the options on the landing page. Check the recent notification tab, and you will get the direct link.
- After clicking, fill the form with genuine details and then go for the payment mode. Pay the fees online, if necessary.
- Now, click on the final submission button and then take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- You can close the window of the application.
Now, you know all the details for applying to the OSSC-CPSE examination. Get ready and start your preparation to crack the exam as the posts are available in a significant number. Here is the chance to get a brighter future in your career. Fill the application today and remember the important dates.