Details on ISRO SDSC NOTIFICATION 2020 : ISRO, Satish Dhawan Space Centre, has uploaded the notification of its new recruitment needs. The vacancy is for 21 Engineer, Medical officer, and Scientist posts. The detailed information is highlighted on the official website of isro.gov.in. ISRO, Satish Dhawan Space Centre welcomes aspiring scientists and engineers to be part of the revolutionary space research organization of the nation.
ISRO SDSC Notification 2020
The candidates who are eager to build a profound career in ISRO can fill the application before January 17, 2020. The application date is open since December 28, 2019. Here is the detailed vacancy post information:
- For Scientists or Engineers, there are a total of 19 posts available to join.
- For medical officers, there are a total of 2 posts available to join.
The selection criteria will be very tough and will require immense knowledge about the particular field. One needs to be smart enough with the proper knowledge to crack the examination and start the new phase of life by joining ISRO-SDSC.
The type of employment will be of Central Government, and the job location will be Andhra Pradesh. The application mode is purely online, and you need to keep a record for your application. The method of selection will be in two rounds. The first will be a written test where your theoretical knowledge will be put on to test. The second round will be an interview round, where you will be judged on your work-oriented knowledge and expertise.
The salary package decided will range from Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 depending upon the grade and experience of the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for applying ISRO SDSC Notification 2020
- For Engineer or Scientist post, the candidate must hold a degree of B.Tech/ME/BE/M. Tech or any other equivalent degree or post-graduation in the stream of Engineering. You need to have minimum marks of 65% or CGPA of 6.84 to be eligible for applying on to ISRO-SDSC posts.
- For medical officer posts, the candidates must have a degree of MBBS and a diploma degree in Ophthalmology or Pediatrics.
Procedure to apply for the posts by ISRO-SDSC
- Firstly, log on to the official website to check the details properly, i.e., www.shar.gov.in. Once you are into the site, check for the notification properly to understand the requirements properly.
- The only application mode is an online mode, and there is no offline application dropping scheme.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully and apply to the posts only after you are sure about your qualification and certification matching the requirements of ISRO-SDSC.
- After filling the application form, go ahead to fill the application fee if necessary, after which, your application will be finally submitted to ISRO-SDSC.
- Click on the final submit option for the final submission of the application.
- Keep the printout of the application with your details for future reference to log in to your online account for checking the results and other essential information.
The candidates must check every single line of the instructions page to avoid making any mistake that will lead to the rejection of the application. Put more emphasis on the last date of the application, i.e., January 17, 2020. Here are the official links that will help you get the information directly without much hassle.
- For checking the notification, visit this link: https://apps.shar.gov.in/RMT/Advt_04_2019.pdf For applying to the posts by ISRO-SDSC, visit this link: https://apps.shar.gov.in/sdscshar/result1.jsp#apply.
Hence, If you want to give a boost to your career and you believe you have that potential in your, then it is the right opportunity for you to try. Submit your application for a bright future, serving the country with ISRO.